9.12.2005

Synathaesia colored blue...

Listening to: Legacy (Junkie XL remix) by Infusion

Well, now Inner Universe by Origa.

same thing.


The past week has been a whirlwhind. Trisha and I are on about 8 months. I've still got to get a job. I've still got to VERIFY my Gamecrazy job. I've got to unpack still. I've got to learn more computer programming and more networking and more everything else. I'm nuts.

And there's the creative. Oh, the creative.

It's like there's this black hole again. Sucking out all my energy to write, to draw, to learn...I just know I want to accomplish something while I'm home and I'm terrified I won't.

Tonight I watch the Phantom of the Opera. :) glee!

This is pointless.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Denise said...

Who needs creativity when its so much easier to read others stuff???? Huh??

September 14, 2005 2:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home