8.29.2005

A new day, another sunrise, a week of finals

I'm listening to the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy radio shows (old school, found an mp3 rip).

Finals are panicking me, I have no coop yet, I want to go home and it's taking a week, and just gah. It's insanity.

I'm getting along better with my roomie now than I did all spring and summer. Yay for moving out. :grumble:

Anyway, so yeah. I am really excited to come home. I've been making lists galore - I think this is my time to actually get in shape, get ready to change who I am. I'm writing again. Nothing much, but getting into the habit is so nice. I'm also looking at honing my computer skills. I was recently given an 866 Mhz Pentium III tower with 128 mb RAM, a CD-ROM and a CD-RW drive, and no hard drive.

I'm gonna drop a couple of 250s in that baby and store nothing but music, movies, and TV shows on it. :D

1 Comments:

Anonymous Denise said...

Your a lucky bum cuz you got that computer. I'd love it. I get into those moods too, where I want to change everything about me, but then I get lazy :) I wish you luck in your conquests!

September 03, 2005 12:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home